Toggle mobile menu visibility


The council sometimes works in partnership with other organisations to provide services, so please be aware we may need to share your information with these providers to respond to some complaints.

There is a separate process to make a complaint about a councillor or co-opted member of Norfolk County Council.

Read our privacy notice to see what to expect when we collect personal information.

Your details
for example Dr
for example NR1 1DJ
for example 12 The Street

for example Norwich
How would you like us to respond to you?

We can respond quicker by email or by phone.